FC EmailTree is a private football team sponsored by EmailTree, an innovative technology that helps you to reply to emails in seconds.
The main objective is to create a competitive team and register in the Luxembourgish professional league.
There are two ways to join our team.
Pay cash / DigiCash / Revolut / Bank transfer at the pitch
Price: 16€/1 month | 50€/3 months | 99€/6 months
Bank transfer or
Address: 36 Boulevard Pierre Dupong, 1430 Luxembourg
1. The membership gives the possibility to be selected for the FC EmailTree official friendly matches or league matches.
2. The final selection of the first team for any friendly match or league match will be done by our coach, based on the frequency of attending the training sessions, attitude and commitment and the football skills.
3. As a member you have the priority to attend the training sessions in case that there will be more than 24 players whose expressed the intention to attend the training session.
4. The membership fee is used to cover the team's internal expenses such as:
- Pitch rent with floodlights. The pitch belongs to a private school and there is forbidden to access the pitch without renting. Unfortunately for the moment we don't have showers facilities and changing rooms at this pitch
- Communication and administrative tasks related to the pitch renting
- Official match balls
- Training accessories (cones, gloves, bibs etc.),
- Bibs washing services
- Coaching services: trainings, players selection, players communication, preparation for the matches, strategies etc.
- Equipment transportation
- Video matches recording, post production, publishing - we need this to promote the sponsors
- Creation of an asbl (we need this asbl in order to be able to receive money from the sponsors)
- Administrative tasks for the asbl, invoices, accountancy etc.
- SportEasy platform payment
- Meetup platform payment (we need this as constantly new players are coming)
- Official team webpage creation, administration, updates etc. - we need this in order to advertise the sponsors and to have the official public team information
- Social media management and sponsors promotion - the same thing: sponsors expect promotion on social media